Keep patients on track and better your practice
Improve quality scores related to pain and opioid use, while increasing patient satisfaction and revenue (by over $200k).
Why do physicians want their patients using PeerWell?
Reclaim $200k worth of patients by reducing surgery cancellations by 35%
PeerWell patients cancel 35% less often than their non-PeerWell counterparts. Enjoy less wasted time and better patient results.
Your patients benefit from 35% pain and 45% less opioid usage
Across conservative care and surgery programs, PeerWell patients report using 45% less pain medications within the first 2-3 weeks.
Which patients are eligible?
Require physical, cognitive behavioral or occupational therapy, nutrition services or medical support.
Would benefit from additional support and at-home guidance.
Live in California.
What other Providers are saying
“PeerWell serves our patients and Medicare, and is setting a precedent for how we approach musculoskeletal health and other chronic conditions in this country.”—Dr. Sanjay Patel, CEO of Golden State Medicare Health Plan.
Delivering care to patients who are invested in their health is so refreshing. I truly believe that patients who invest their time into PreHab are better prepared in pre-op meetings, on the day of surgery, and have an easier recovery.— Dr. Nima Mehran, Orthopedic Surgeon
PeerWell supplements traditional physical therapy to deliver real results.
- It’s easy— Patients spend just 10-15 minutes daily and come in healthier and more informed for surgery.
- It’s tailored— Patients specific needs are addressed by our customized program for their pain, condition, or surgery type.
- It’s proactive— PeerWell prevents complications and answers questions before they happen, saving time and money.
- It’s complete— Program content and telehealth services cover the full spectrum of care with physical therapists, nutritionists, occupational therapists, and behavioral health providers.
- It’s proven— PeerWell is an evidence-based recovery solution for musculoskeletal conditions, chronic pain, and orthopaedic surgery (PreHab/ ReHab).